Dear friend and neighbor,
The Allied Dunn’s Marsh Neighborhood Association (ADMNA) has been active in the Allied community for over 20 years. We are an eclectic and vibrant neighborhood with a diverse population that includes people of all races and immigrants from around the globe. We work in partnership with many organizations which support our community. They include Allied Partners, Joining Forces for Families, Allied Wellness Center, and the Boys & Girls Club.
The pandemic hit our neighborhood—and our association—hard. But we know that our residents do support each other. We hope to build on that mutual support that is already here, making it even stronger by bringing people together again, fostering community, and giving our residents the connections they need to support one another.
Your support can help us
You can help our neighborhood rebuild by supporting the ADMNA’s efforts to build community. We are looking for a total of $3,000 to support the activities and advocacy that we do. Our work is done entirely by neighborhood volunteers, so your support goes a long way! Your contribution will help us re-establish and grow our community traditions that we cut back on during the pandemic:
- $20 will support a purchase of 50 pre-filled eggs for the easter egg hunt
- $50 will support the purchase of donuts on a string for the pumpkin party
- $100 will support cash prizes for community meals
- $300 will cover the operating expenses of the Brotherhood basketball tournament
- $1,000 will support a community picnic with bouncy house, popcorn machine and other activities for kids and families
Thank you so much for your support. Online Donations can be made on this page!
All donations will be received by JustDane, which serves as ADMNA’s fiscal sponsor.
Donations can be made online or can be mailed to:
JustDane, Attn: ADMNA, 2115 S. Park St., Madison, WI 53713