why should I give?
Why should I give?
Give because you have compassion for families impacted by injustice and inequities. Give to open the path of opportunity for these families to experience success.
JustDane is a non-profit 501(c)(3) social justice/social service agency working throughout Dane County. Donations like yours mean that people who are determined to transform their lives for the better can get the education, opportunities and resources they need to realize their potential. Your generosity fully funds our programs for youth impacted by incarceration, and our medical recuperative care shelter for homeless families.
how are my gifts used
How are my gifts used?
Your gifts allow our staff to provide:
- Direct support to justice-involved individuals—connecting them to mental health services, job opportunities, housing sources, and a myriad of other resources for added support as they build stronger, more successful futures for themselves.
- Peer Support as staff with lived experience walk beside participants in their journey towards wholeness.
- Education and Job Training through our Just Bakery Initiative, which gives students the opportunity to earn college credits and acceptance into Madison College’s Culinary Arts Program.
- Medical Recuperative Care Shelter for homeless families with children that need a safe place to heal after a medical procedure.
- Community Education through our Reentry Simulations Initiative that educates community members on the challenges experienced by individuals returning from incarceration.
- Advocacy for a more just and equitable Dane County.
how can i donate to justdane?
Changing Lives; Changing the Community Fund
Our JustDane Changing the Community Fund is an endowment fund held at Madison Community Foundation. This endowment is vital to JustDane’s future and helps ensure the stability of our initiatives.
Contact our Development Director, Kathy Eckenrod for more information. email@example.com or 608-807-9107
Memorial & Tribute Gifts
Donate in honor or in memory of a loved one, either online with a credit card or by sending a check.
You might also celebrate family events like birthdays, anniversaries or holidays by making a tribute donation to one of JustDane’s initiatives that holds a special meaning for your loved one.
Due to COVID-19 and our commitment to your safety, we are restructuring our fundraising events for 2020.
Check back for updates or contact Kathy Eckenrod at 608-807-9107.
Create a personal legacy of compassion by allocating funds for JustDane during your estate planning process.
Contact our Development Director, Kathy Eckenrod, to discuss this further. firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.807.9107.